Don’t lead me on
Don’t tell me how much you miss when you say it because no one else is around,
Don’t tell me how you need me when it’s two o’clock in the morning
Don’t tell me how beautiful I am when it’s only in the dark room
Don’t tell me how much you love me when you can’t say it to the world
Don’t lead me on because you are only going to break my heart”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”